Seeking challenging projects and exciting opportunities.
With more than ten years’ experience as a Graphic Designer for Rhino Linings Corporation in San Diego, I have a wide range of software skills and life experience to bring life to any graphics design projects, from concept to delivery. Creating print collateral and digital imaging for marketing packages, trade show collateral, booth design, advertisements, brochures, flyers, logos, online graphics, landing pages, online promotions, web banners, social media and email graphics.
The major responsibilities of my current role are to organize and coordinate many tasks under pressure, working closely with various departments and clients to support a consistent brand identity, overseeing more than just the art and design tasks of marketing or advertising. Which has allowed me the opportunity to save the company over $12,000 in printing costs, by slightly adjusting the sizes and format of product labels for one of our current product lines.
I believe that my divers skillset and creative vision would significantly compliment the company’s goals. I would love to meet you in person for an interview at your earliest convenience.
"The best way to predict the future is to create it."
Having a good logo is about more than just making a good first impression. It is about making a lasting impression.
Experienced in graphic design and an expert using software such as Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver) Quark Xpress, Corel Draw
I have been responsible for graphic design for internal and external communications related to marketing and advertising for both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C). Collaborating with sales and technical teams to deliver consistent results and create visual interest.
I have expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver) Quark Xpress, Corel Draw, digital pre-press, PDF workflow, page layout, web design, HTML and CSS, image setting, photo manipulation including still photography, marketing packages, trade show collateral, booth design, advertisements, brochures, flyers, print design, newsletters, logos and hands-on press operation. Professionally, I have a strong commitment to customer service and experience, sound organizational skills, and the ability to meet critical deadlines.
I have enjoyed working closely with marketing directors to ensure that all internal and external communications follow branding guidelines, the position takes design projects from concept to completion including (but not limited to): print and web ads, brochures, newsletters, internal and external signage, posters and social media graphics and program branding.
Additionally, I have managed design projects, including defining budget constraints, planning design concept, determining print materials and production options, coordinating with vendors, presenting designs, making revisions based on feedback and meeting project deadlines.
• Over 700 ads produced for publication in magazines such as Truck Trend, Diesel Power, Coatings Pro, Sportsman’s Gear, Guns & Ammo, and many others.
• Produced graphics for quarterly promotions that lead to a 408% increase in lead generation.
• Produced trade show booth and collateral graphics for the SEMA Show in Las Vegas for the past nine years.
• Created graphics campaigns for company sponsored NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race that takes place at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
• Evaluated and qualified large offset printing companies to be compliant in quality and environmental standards relating to ROHS and ISO standards.
• Successful in securing the renewal of Sony Green Partner Program for the environmental management of International Technoprint, Inc.
• Created a high profile graphic wrap for the American Tailgaters Association’s Smithfield Foods tour vehicle.
Lead Graphic Designer
An industrial coatings and linings manufacturer, best known for sprayed-on truck bed linings.
• Generate graphics for promotions, ecommerce, web banners, direct mail, posters and brochures
• Produced direct mail piece that achieved 11% response and lead to three new account contracts
• Initiate requests for quotations, purchase orders and ordering print and show collateral
• Develop online graphics, landing pages, online promotions, web banners, social media and email graphics
• Assist in UI development, marketing packages and trade show booths and collateral
• Produce technical data sheets and product labels adhering to Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS)
Freelance Graphic Designer
Coordinate and produce graphics products and services, including design and art direction.
• Created and arranged graphics and layouts to meet and satisfy a variety of client needs
• Produced graphics for Cinco Solar's Sprinter van leading to immediate customer response
• Produced high profile vehicle wrap for American Tailgaters Association's tour vehicle for Smithfield Foods
• Expertise determining print materials, production options, coordinating with vendors, presenting designs, making revisions based on feedback and meeting critical deadlines.
• Develop marketing packages, trade show collateral, advertisements, brochures, flyers, logos and sales tools.
Graphic Designer/Manager Design Interactions
A full service custom sign shop that produces large format graphics and vehicle wraps. • Produced large format vehicle graphics for up to 5 vehicles a day • Increased production 20% by streamlining graphics organization workflow
• Produced vehicle graphics for more than 100 vehicles
• Supervised and coordinated all production activities and schedules
• Confer with clients about budgets, layout design, prepare proofs and attain final approvals
ISO Management Representative
International Technoprint, Inc.
a Yamagata Printing Group companySan Diego, CA
A complete product documentation service for manufacturing companies around the world.
• Achieved implementation of ISO 9001:2000 and 14001:2004 within the company
• Secured the renewal of the Sony Green Partner Program for environmental management
• Verified ISO compliance and quality assurance for 15 million manuals each month
• Certified print vendors for use under ISO 14001:2004 and ROHS standards
Owner, Graphic Designer Tropicwest Prepress Graphics & Production
San Diego, CA
A full service prepress service bureau providing film output for serveral printers and designers.
• Owned and operated a prepress service in San Diego, producing film output for several printers around San Diego
• Produced sign graphics and automotive graphics, cut vinyl signs and vehicle wraps
• Extend technical, editing and production support as needed to shops and clients
just fill-in the contact form below