Highly motivated and customer-centric problem solver looking to use expert skills to successfully develop visual solutions and implement strategic processes to maximize operational productivity and environmental revenue growth.
Having a solid reputation in graphic design and over a decade of tenure as the graphic designer for Rhino Linings Corporation. Designing engaging marketing materials and interactive campaigns, with increasing online presence from year to year. Managing multiple projects to meet goals and deadlines effectively while maintaining graphic files and communicating with outside vendors.
The marketing materials include social media campaigns, e-commerce images, strategic web banners, magazine ads, printed brochures and large format booth graphics marketing to both prospective new dealers and consumers.
Exceptional ability to find clever solutions during difficult situations.
Currently working as part of the marketing team to make sure that all internal and external communications follow trademark and branding guidelines. Taking design projects from concept to completion including logos, online ads, social media graphics, email graphics, large format graphics, signage, posters, direct mail, brochures, and vehicle graphics.
• Owned and Operated a Prepress Service Bureau
• Supervise, Mentor and Train
• Market Strategies and Campaigns
• Social Media and Email Marketing: MailChimp
• SEO and Adwords Basic
• Lead Generation and Tracking
• HTML and CSS, WordPress Basic
• Manage Vendor Accounts and Negotiate Contracts
• Conduct Market Research, Product Positioning
• Expert Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
• Expert Quark Xpress, Corel Draw
• Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Conduct Quality Assurance Audits
• Assist in Trade Show and Event Planning
• Trade Show Collateral and Booth Design
• Corporate Sales and Marketing Slide Presentations
• Style and Brand Identity Guide Development
• Brand Identity, Trademark and Logo Usage
• Newsletter and Publication Advertisements
• Sales Collateral, Display Advertising, and POP
• Print Design, Proofing, and Color Separation
• Digital Prepress, PDF Workflow, Image Setting and Page Layout
• Coordinate Project Schedules, On-time Delivery, Meet Critical Deadlines
Lead Graphic Designer
Rhino Linings Corporation
San Diego, CA
Industrial coatings and linings manufacturer, best known for sprayed-on truck bed linings and chemical manufacturing of Polyurethane, Polyaspartics, Polyureas, Epoxy, Floor Coatings and Spray Foam Insulation.
Freelance Graphic Designer
San Antonio, TX
Full-service graphic design studio, offering custom printing, silk screening, signage and advertising specialty products.
Full-service custom sign and graphics company producing large format graphics, retail signage and vehicle wraps.
Quality Management Representative
International Technoprint, Inc.
a Yamagata Printing Group company
San Diego, CA
A complete product documentation service for manufacturing companies around the world. Services include one-stop, end-to-end production of user guides, manuals, brochures and web sites.
Owner, Graphic Designer
Tropicwest Prepress Graphics & Production
San Diego, CA
A graphic design service for a broad range of clients and projects, including prepress film output, signage, illustration, print services, presentations, and brand identity.
"He has solid design experience in offset and large format printing; in addition to creating graphics optimized for the web. Greg is a can do employee."
~ C Brewer
"Impressive work and is a team player, getting things done in short time-frames."
~ M Norris
"He used his extensive graphic design knowledge to deliver spectacular results."
~ A Marks
just fill-in the contact form below